Sunday, August 5, 2012

Well back home from our holidays and all the blessings of being with most of the family. I guess this means up early again and back to work for some of us and I know you can guess that it is not me although I wish. Looking at the calendar and trying to get the mind wrapped around the different appointments again. Well one of them is this Wednesday where I will have a whole CT scan and we are praying for good results. I have been feeling really good after a week ago Thursday when you have read I was at the hospital so I know that prayers are working. Thank you to all of you as I know God is using you in my and our family's lives. Our prayer for all of you is that your faith may be strengthen and that you may know that you are being also used in His Kingdom work here on earth. On the 14th I will be having a maintenance chemo treatment which is also via my port. Since I had no major side effects from the regular one I am hoping and praying that the same will be for this. So this can also be added to your prayers and we will wait on the Lord. We are both thanking and praising the Lord for every day and every blessing we are receiving from His hands. Blessings to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment